Monday, February 28, 2011

Ke-dollar sign-ha



I desperately wish I'd been at the planning session for this music video.

"So...we need unicorns. Unicorn heads on human bodies. Yes. Alright, that's solid. What else? How about James Van Der Beek? Yeah, the guy from Dawson's Creek. No, I don't think he's done anything since then...What? He was in an episode of Ugly Betty? Uh, okay, that's great. He also does some Funny or Die videos, but those are usually riding the Dawson gravy train too, so it's a wash. Anyway, he'll be cheap, and he's still pretty good-looking. Okay, so how do we get Dawson Leery into the unicorn room? He should send Ke$ha something. What, like a diamond? A love letter? Hmmm...how about a piece of cheese? That's a winning idea right there! What kind of cheese? Well, that's a silly question. Only one type of cheese deserves this sort of centerpiece attention, and that's muenster. No, fuck you, I hate Swiss, we're using muenster. Okay cool. Unicorns, James Van Der Beek, and muenster. We're missing something. Wait, what's the song about again? Let's look at the lyrics:

Hahahahahahahahaha.Dance.

Back door cracked
We don't need a key
We get in for free
No VIP sleaze

Drink that Kool-Aid
Follow my lead
Now you're one of us
You're coming with me

It's time to kill the lights
And shut the DJ down
(This place about to)
Tonight were taking over
No one's getting out

This place about to blow (blow) (x4)

This place about to...

Um...yeah, I don't know. Can Dawson dance? No, no, he definitely cannot dance. Let's just ignore the lyrics, give Dawson and Ke$ha rainbow laser guns, and call it a day.

Oh, also Ke$ha will make out with one of the unicorns. The one with an eye patch."

I think I'm pursuing the wrong career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment