Monday, May 9, 2011

Roman Road

My band played a show last night at Simon's Tavern in Andersonville. (Go for the glogg, stay for the live music.) Highlights include the many wonderful friends that showed up to support me and the guy sitting at the bar that wrote me a lovely note full of compliments. (A note! An actual written note! Chivalry is not dead!) My friend Shara took some video that I'll be uploading to YouTube this week. The first one, "Roman Road," is below.

We don't have any more shows lined up at the moment -- we need to find a permanent bassist -- but I'm having a blast and looking forward to more opportunities to make music with the incredibly talented musicians of Chicago. I'll keep you posted, but in the meantime be sure to "like" us on Facebook for more photos, videos, etc.

Now to find some caffeine...

No comments:

Post a Comment