Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm pissed

I spent a lot of time last Friday finishing up a blog post about memoir and narcissism, and then Blogger spazzed over the weekend and lost it and still hasn't restored it. Anyone else have this problem? Did it get fixed?

I suppose common sense would be to back up all these posts on Word docs...still, I feel wronged.

Nonsequitur: I started Bossypants by Tina Fey this morning on train. My. God. I was worried it'd been overhyped and wouldn't live up to my grandiose expectations for basically the funniest woman on the scene right now. I needn't have fretted. It's awesome: I'm 10 pages in but it's already jam-packed with humor and good writing and good humor writing. Pick it up immediately.


1 comment:

  1. Loved "Bossypants"! Read it in two days. I can thank Tina Fey for getting me through my PC service.

    ReplyDelete