Monday, October 11, 2010

FWP: First-World Problems

My life fell apart this weekend, in a number of ways. Central to the implosion was the 'Cats' loss to Purdue. I'm not sure I've ever been so crushed by a football game. Throw in car trouble -- a fender bender and a leaking gas tank (unrelated) in the same day -- and a few other questionable decisions on my part, and you've got a whole lot of first-world problems. It's Monday morning and the figurative hangover hasn't even begun to lift. (Thankfully the actual hangover was cured with a quick trip to McDonald's. Another bad decision, but one I definitely do not regret.)

Here's to using Monday to shake off the blues and refocus. Maybe I can set an example for the 'Cats and we'll come back with an amazing victory over MSU at homecoming in two weeks. We are the perennial underdogs; maybe we're just more comfortable down here.


A little affirmation may be in order:


No comments:

Post a Comment