Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No Wonder the Swiss are Neutral

What could they possibly be mad about, with this outside their window?

Montreux, Switzerland, overlooking Lake Geneva. Photo by Brittany Petersen

Tomorrow I board a plane back to America, ending my five-week, once-in-a-lifetime European journey. But I have many more stories to share, which I'll be working on over the coming months, so stay tuned!

Also be sure to check out my music blog, Daijams, which returns to daily production on Monday.

Auf wiedersehen -- for now!

--

"Day by day we lose some of our restlessness and absorb some of the spirit of quietude and ease that is in the tranquil atmosphere about us and in the demeanor of the people. We grow wise apace. We begin to comprehend what life is for." -- Mark Twain, The Innocents Abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment